Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pocket TOS Fiction 1989

In 1989 Pocket's TOS lineup consisted of one hardcover novel, 4 original paperbacks, and one paperback reprint of the previous year's hardcover. My interest in the Trek books was severely compromised at this point, so I ended up only buying two Trek novels during the year.


Vulcan's Glory (#44) was D.C. Fontana's first Trek novel under the Pocket imprint. It was published in February 1989. My copy is from the first printing and was purchased on 20 February 1989.


The paperback edition of Spock's World was published in August 1989. I don't have a record of my purchase date, but I suspect it to be sometime during the fall of 1989.

The other TOS Trek novels published during the year which I didn't purchase were:
- #45 Double, Double by Michael Jan Friedman, published April 1989
- The Lost Years (hardcover) by J.M. Dillard, published September 1989
- #46 The Cry of the Onlies by Judy Klass, published October 1989
- #47 The Kobayashi Maru by Julia Eklar, published December 1989

No comments:

Post a Comment