Friday, March 19, 2010

ST:TSFS Novelization

The novelization of Star Trek III: The Search For Spock was again handled by Vonda N. McIntyre, who had done the same for the second film.


I bought the novel on 1 June 1984, the same day I saw the film for the first (and second!) time. My June 2nd reaction: "Oh, yeah. I also read Vonda McIntyre's novelization of the movie which I bought last night at the Rideau Centre right after the show. It filled in the time period right after the formation of Genesis and the beginning of the film when Kirk is headed back to Earth, but other than that it remained very faithful to the film's script. It too was excellent, written with style and easily read. I finished the last 220 pages during a 4-hour reading binge early this morning." My copy is from the first printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment