Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pocket TNG Novels

The ramping up of the Star Trek: The Next Generation original novels from Pocket Books coincided with the ramping down of my Star Trek fanaticism. However, I did manage to sneak in the first four TNG novels.

Ghost Ship (#1) by Diane Carey was published in July 1988. My copy is from the first printing.


The Peacekeepers (#2) by Gene DeWeese was published in September 1988. My copy is from the first printing and was purchased during the Fall of 1988.


The Children of Hamlin (#3) by Carmen Carter was published in November 1988. My copy is from the first printing and was purchased during the Fall of 1988.


Survivors (#4) by Jean Lorrah was published in January 1989. My copy is from the first printing and was purchased on 4 February 1989.

No comments:

Post a Comment